Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Guy-Serge NTOUGHE via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Thu Sep 8 11:06:24 CEST 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Guy-Serge NTOUGHE requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Lei,

- Guy-Serge

Accept invitation from Guy-Serge NTOUGHE
http://www.linkedin.com/e/y49s6u-gsbij4im-2o/Vg1FBpStI6_M-eFLExlo-pjnfalPIPkLyx3rkqjZdRi1FOrPNoT/blk/I1682170686_3/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPnPoUdz0Tcj8Udz59bP9PlDFLqD9EbP8VdzkTdzAOcjgLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=2_1PO4NrP2yAU1

View invitation from Guy-Serge NTOUGHE
http://www.linkedin.com/e/y49s6u-gsbij4im-2o/Vg1FBpStI6_M-eFLExlo-pjnfalPIPkLyx3rkqjZdRi1FOrPNoT/blk/I1682170686_3/3dvdzwSc3sNczwSckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=01nj_blL32yAU1

Why might connecting with Guy-Serge NTOUGHE be a good idea?

Guy-Serge NTOUGHE's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Guy-Serge NTOUGHE's invitation, check Guy-Serge NTOUGHE's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation