Monitoring clustered services

Mark Thomas cyborg9799 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 15:42:19 CEST 2011

Might want to look into see if "negate" works for that plug in which will
alert when a service is up. I use that on an snmp plug in that I use to
check windows services on two passive nodes that should not have certain
application services running. May not work for your cluster plug in but
worth looking into
On Oct 12, 2011 9:10 AM, "Kumar, Ashish" <xml.devel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello fellow Nagios users,
>
> I have configured a couple of hosts in Nagios, since they are the nodes of
a HA cluster the services are running on the active host only.  As obvious
Nagios is showing the services down on the passive host.  I tried using
check_cluster and check_cluster2 but due to the lack of information around
the web and mailing list archives I couldn't figure out how it can be
configured.