nagios timeout checks

Gustavo g.machado1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 17:11:53 CET 2011

hello,
this is my first email....
I've just installed nagios 3.2.3
And i would like to know if is there a way to configurate nagios to send
time-out cheks to other group of users.

The problem is that if some times the monitoring service works fine... but
once or twice a day it does time out exception.

Can i config a way to if the monitoring works fine send normally the email,
if it happends a time out exception send this erro for me to see what
happends.

thakou in advanced and sorry for my bad english,  hope you undarstand   :)

Atenciosamente,

Gustavo de Araujo Lima Machado
Telefone: +55 +21 ***********
Celular: +55+21 84588122