Hostgroup tricks?

Giacomo Montagner gmontagner at sorint.it
Tue Nov 8 17:14:24 CET 2011

Hi Tim,
if you want to exclude this host from the ping-servers hostgroup,
you should really exclude it from the hostgroup itself, i.e.:

define hostgroup{
	hostgroup_name          ping-servers
	alias                   Pingable hosts
	members                 *,!outsidefirewallhost
	}

This should do the trick.

Cheers,
Giacomo