Segmentation fault Nagios 3.2.3

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Wed May 18 11:57:53 CEST 2011

On 05/17/2011 08:09 PM, trm asn wrote:
> Dear List ,
>
> I am getting the segmentation fault in nagios 3.2.3 while starting nagios.

While starting or just after it's started?
Embedded perl *should* work nicely until it tries to run plugins
that misbehave in some way, although I suppose this could happen
if you're using a too old libperl as well.

The normal recommendation when experiencing troubles while
embedded perl is compiled in is to simply recompile without it
and hope for the best.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.