CMDB backend and feeder mechanism?

Mike Lindsey mike-nagios at 5dninja.net
Tue May 17 23:08:41 CEST 2011

I'm interesting in hearing what kind of CMDB people tend to use, who
also use Nagios.

How do you track and maintain your hosts, how do you map that into your
Nagios configuration?

I'm particularly interested in those with particularly complex environments.

We have an internally developed CMDB, as an internally developed Nagios
configuration management tool, that I'm working on getting final
approval to release as open source.  I'd love a chance to pick some
brains about what works, and particularly what doesn't work.

--
Mike Lindsey