Check_Openmanage configuration question

Daniel Ceola DCeola at twgi.net
Tue May 10 14:45:41 CEST 2011

Trond,

Thank you for the assistance.  After reading your replies, I realized that in the script file, I somehow had accidentally left a blank line at the very top.  After I removed the empty line, the system began running the script correctly, and I can now see results.

I knew it had to be something simple like that!

Thanks,

Daniel Ceola