Service check did not exit properly

JS jakob+nagios at f-prot.com
Tue Mar 29 15:38:31 CEST 2011

Hmm, on the script? It's all owned by root currently, everything else
works fine, owned by root:

root at nagios:~# cd /usr/local/nagios/libexec/
root at nagios:/usr/local/nagios/libexec# ls -la check_email*
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 38883 2011-03-25 18:00 check_email_delivery
root at nagios:/usr/local/nagios/libexec# ls -la check_ping
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 85407 2009-09-23 13:39 check_ping
root at nagios:/usr/local/nagios/libexec#

I'm trying to add the check_email_delivery script.

--js