How to schedule weekly service check.

James Pratt jpratt at norwich.edu
Mon Mar 28 18:00:24 CEST 2011

Hi. Sorry it's not working for you - from below, i am deducing you have it setup to check every 2 minutes, from 11am-5pm, only on Mondays. Is this correct?

Can you post your host definition, and maybe the command template for template_TEST/TEST_CMD, as I'm not sure why it's not recurring after check 1.

Btw, i was under the assumption you only wanted it to actually run a check once per week, perhaps I am missing what you are really trying to accomplish, sorry.

Thanks,

Jamie