How to schedule weekly service check.

Nair vmanojv at rediffmail.com
Mon Mar 28 16:59:03 CEST 2011

Thank you, Jamie. However, similar set of config not working with me.

define timeperiod{

timeperiod_name only_mon

alias Only on monday

monday 11:00-17:00

}

define service{

service_description TEST_SRV

host_name localhost

max_check_attempts 1

normal_check_interval 120

retry_check_interval 1

check_period only_mon

check_command TEST_CMD

use template_TEST

}

Here, after the first check, the recurring checks fails to do, unless i reload the nagios. Still no clue about the reason !! :(

Thank you

Nair

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 22:17:36 +0530  wrote

>Hi, there is an archived thread about a similar request; it should help get you fixed up -

http://www.mail-archive.com/nagios-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg24221.html

Regards,

Jamie