pnp4nagios - gentoo

Steve Wilson steve+nagios.users at swsystem.co.uk
Fri Mar 25 02:46:32 CET 2011

On 24/03/2011 20:50, Deniz Yoldüz wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm newbie on gentoo and i emerged pnp4nagios. The problem is i can't
> find the ssi files for popups?
>
> Anybody experienced it before?

I run gentoo on my server and for $dayjob I've been working with nagios
etc from source. I came across the same problem with pnp4nagios. running
'equery f pnp4nagios' which lists all the files installed as part of
that package returned no ssi files, so I just copied the file over from
the extracted source on the work server. I guess the packagers felt
people wouldn't want it as default but forgot to copy it somewhere it
could be used if they wanted it.

You'll find the source tarball in /usr/portage/distfiles

Steve.