pnp4nagios - gentoo

James Pratt jpratt at norwich.edu
Thu Mar 24 22:16:32 CET 2011

Hi - Can you elaborate? I understand you added pnp4nagios to your Gentoo box... but... what ssi files, what pop-ups? I would read through the INSTALL file, and/or manual/docs on the version of pnp4nagios for your specific ebuild - There could be some small manual configuration bits you may have missed - i know that Gentoo tends to change *lots* of things in their packages/ebuilds... (or used to anyhow).

(You also may have luck on the Gentoo support/discussion boards, i know they used to be quite active if no one here knows your answer).

Cheers,
James