'Status Totals' bug?

Boyer, Timothy A. Timothy.Boyer at opm.gov
Thu Mar 24 18:48:40 CET 2011

I'm running 3.2.2 on multiple Linux boxes, so I've tested this with RHEL 4, 5, and 6.  I hate to yell 'bug!', because I know it's usually user error - but I think this is one.

Click on 'Host Groups', and select anything under 'Service Status Totals' on the top.  Say, 'OK'.  It goes to here:

http://172.25.17.40/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?hostgroup=all&style=detail&servicestatustypes=2&hoststatustypes=15

as it should.  Click on something under 'Host Status Totals' - say, 'Down' - and it goes here:

http://172.25.17.40/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?hostgroup=all&style=detail&servicestatustypes=2&hoststatustypes=4

Click back over on 'OK' on 'Service', and it now goes here:

http://172.25.17.40/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?hostgroup=all&style=detail&servicestatustypes=2&hoststatustypes=4

and shows I've got no services.

Replicable on Firefox and IE.  Resets if you reload 'Host Groups'.