Web Hostgroups View / Screen ... hostgroups missing ...

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Thu Mar 24 01:33:17 CET 2011

> I have a User defined that, when I login, and click on Host Groups, only
> one of the two hostgroups for which he is a member gets listed
 Although
> all of the hosts are listed if I go into the Hosts section

> For example, if I go under Hosts -> HostA, it shows 'Member of GroupA,
> GroupB'
 If I click on either Group A or Group B, it gives me the error:

> "It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for
> any of the hosts you requested...
> If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication
> requirements for accessing this CGI
> and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file."

I'll give you pretty good odds you're *not* a contact for one
of those hosts...  See the message I posted last month:

http://marc.info/?l=nagios-users&m=129788210317124&w=2

Could this be the same situation?

Benny

--
"Hairy ape nads."        -- Colleen, playing Neverwinter Nights