Nagios XI question

James Pratt jpratt at norwich.edu
Mon Mar 21 20:18:41 CET 2011

Perhaps he just wanted to check it out for the nagios core configuration gui , as i am doing today... OTOH, i can see xi being a very nice product for folks/sites who do not want to hassle with maintaining/setting up all the free stuff... (although, I personally do not think it's worth the $, at least based on my few days of trial (and error lol).

Cheers,
James