Create services dynamically for a specific host

Anand, Sakshi sa185043 at ncr.com
Thu Mar 17 05:50:55 CET 2011

Thanks so much Ashish for your reply.

I am trying to monitor state of all my containers with different names.

So, I need to display names of all the 150 containers on the page which I dont think will look good.

I am planning to dynamically create the configuration file and restart nagios.

I will share the code once I have it developed. I think it will help others too.

Thanks & Regards,
Sakshi Anand