Nagios/Sendmail issue

James Pratt jpratt at norwich.edu
Tue Jun 28 20:06:52 CEST 2011

Hi, unfortunately that is not enough info for anyone here to work from -
Try viewing *all* the "received by" headers of the final email, and
discern where the time lag is occurring. It sounds like a sendmail queue
issue (or whatever MTA's you are using), then fix the offending mail
server/relay causing the delay(s).

Cheers,
James

---