Checking Status of Exchange 2010 Mailbox Store without check_nt

Sat Jun 18 17:11:34 CEST 2011

I wrote a couple of plugins - most of them are the standard plugins ported to Windows since the old versions seemed abandoned.

I also added some plugins to the collection, including a plugin for Exchange (works with everything from Exchange 2003 to 2010). The plugin uses WMI, so you can run it on another Windows computer. http://sourceforge.net/projects/tntnagiosplugin/

Information about it is on http://www.tntmonitoring.com .

Kevin Keane
The NetTech
http://www.4nettech.com