R: force event_handler

Craig Stewart Craig.Stewart at corp.xplornet.com
Wed Jun 15 14:02:35 CEST 2011

Slight problem with my formatting that could lead to confusion.

I meant to say for system wide settings put these in nagios.cfg:

obsess_over_services=1
obsess_over_hosts=1

I put this in a high level template for hosts and services so it applies
to everything:

General:
ocsp_timeout=10
ochp_timeout=10

ochp_command=host_submit_check_result
ocsp_command=service_submit_check_result

This you put in your host/service entry or template:
ocsp_command=name_of_service_command_here
ochp_command=name_of_host_command_here

Sorry for any confusion.

Craig
--