Help required on Nagios Setup

sunilangane at rediffmail.com sunilangane at rediffmail.com
Wed Jun 15 04:28:50 CEST 2011

Hi All    Let me introduce myself. My name is Sunil Angane and I am working with Softenger (I) Pvt. Ltd., an IT Infrastructure Management Services company.    We are doing Nagios setup at one of our prestigious client in Mumbai to cover OS and DB monitoring. As we are doing this for the first time, we need guidance from you all on this.    Under OS part we are covering AIX, LINUX, SOLARIS and WINDOWS, under DB part ORACLE, SQL, SYBASE and DB2. Kindly share the installation / configuration documents related to above listed OS and DB flavors.    Kindly let me know if anyone from negios user is residing in Mumbai or India so that it will be easier for me to contact.

Thanks & Regds ...Sunil S. AnganeCell : +91 99229 69447