pnp4nagios problem

Manish Kumar manikumar85 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 19:02:53 CEST 2011

I have successfully configured pnp4nagios and it was running fine with my
nagios-3.2.3 also showing pop up graphs and all, but sometime ago it
automatically stopped and there is no further graphing of performance
parameters. On looking in the log it says exiting... couldn't find the
Nagios environment. Have anyone faced this problem and can help me.

--
Thanks
Manish Kumar