IPv6 support

Patrik Båt pb at osix.eu
Fri Jun 10 15:02:14 CEST 2011

YEAH finally something good in this thread!!!

"Ah well. We live and we learn. Now it's time for me to learn how much
wine I can drink on a friday night without passing out. I'm looking
forward to that particular experiment. Cheerios :)"

Join winehq for a drink and a wine wow.exe maybe ?! :P

Over and out!