Getting null when checking remote load.

Tõnis Trei tonis.trei at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 17:03:30 CEST 2011

Hello,

Munin is a *networked resource monitoring tool. Its installed on 0.5 machine
as a client.
The script */usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_munin.pl is located on 0.1
machine and it should make the connection to 0.5 to fetch the information.

Well as far as i understand Use_node_name has to be set to YES. Thats
atleast what all the howto-s on the web are telling.
Didn't sound very logical for me aswell, but example cases i checked had it
always on YES.

Tõnis