Service keeps disappearing from .cfg file and other questions (newbie alert!)

Matty Sarro msarro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:49:16 CEST 2011

Its strange, as I've literally got backup copies that I keep copying
back into the directory. I validate, make certain that the changes are
still there, reload nagios, and suddenly they're gone. I can see the
service run two or three times, and then it's suddenly gone from the
files.

I'll modify the macros to the simpler format, thanks for the advice on
that issue.
-Matty