Installing nagios

William Muriithi w.muriithi at syncapse.com
Tue Jul 19 16:55:34 CEST 2011

Ibrahim,

Try

http://myip/nagios3

Regards,

William Muriithi
Syncapse
System Administrator
Direct Line: +1.416.593.3773 ext 1999

Mobile: +1.416.912.9579
Toronto – New York – London – Portland
syncapse.com

Syncapse Raises $25 Million in Series A Round. Read the story on Mashable: http://tlk.tc/1Fz
Download Syncapse’s latest white paper “Increasing Campaign Effectiveness with Social Media”: http://tlk.tc/HL0
Syncapse is hiring! Contact me for a referral: http://tlk.tc/c90

This email may contain confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or duplication
 of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.