Installing nagios

İbrahim Ercan ibrahim.ercan at engineer.com
Sat Jul 16 10:50:04 CEST 2011

Hi,
I just meet with naigos and I need to install it by rpm packages. I made a
search and found a way from that page
http://docs.cslabs.clarkson.edu/wiki/Install_Nagios_on_CentOS_5
I did everything he says and I didn't get any error but when I go
http://myip/nagios I see that messages on the screen
Not Found

The requested URL /nagios was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at 91.93.128.197 Port 80

This is "uname -a" command output
 *Linux nms 2.6.18-238.el5 #1 SMP Thu Jan 13 15:51:15 EST 2011 x86_64 x86_64
x86_64 GNU/Linux*

Thank you for any help...

--
*İbrahim Ercan