Antwort: Re: Redundant network monitoring

ranjib dey dey.ranjib at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:09:34 CEST 2011

you can use adaptive monitoring too, where state change in one of the check
(the first ip check) will trigger further checks (second ip check); You can
chart the performance data by enabled process_performance_data and related
configuration and then using nagiosgraph or pnpgraph . Optionally if you
have a splunk installation you can use splunk also to graph the performance
data
regards
ranjib