Check_hpjd [SOLVED]ish

Mister IT Guru misteritguru at gmx.com
Tue Jan 11 10:44:18 CET 2011

On 10/01/2011 16:42, Paul Williamson wrote:

> [...]

Please forgive my stupidness - I believed that all networked HP printers
had JetDirect support, I now know better! Square peg, Round hole
situation it seems. My talents as a coder, are yet to be realised, so
please forgive me if I refrain from updating or customizing the plugin!
I will have to find another way to monitor my printer status.

--
The Solo System Admin
http://solosysad.blogspot.com/