Check_hpjd

Mister IT Guru misteritguru at gmx.com
Mon Jan 10 16:54:32 CET 2011

On 10/01/2011 14:33, James Moseley wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 8:18 AM, Mister IT Guru <misteritguru at gmx.com
> <mailto:misteritguru at gmx.com>> wrote:
>
>     I'm sure that my SNMP setup is working, as I have had previous
>     from the printers when I queried them, the output is in my previous
>     posts in this thread.
>

> Then your printer isn't responding correctly or doesn't have the
> proper SNMP MIB support.  I would suggest you research the model and
> software version of your printer with HP to make sure the SNMP support
> you desire is included in the version of hardware/software you have.
>
> --
> James Moseley
I'm pretty sure that the SNMP on my printers is working. Is it included
with this printer, because I specifically configured it, and looked out
for SNMP support before ordering these printers, to use with Nagios. I
know that my device returns data, because it does for snmp queries from
the CLI. I would like to know, how I can get check_hpjd to be more
verbose, or to log if that is possible?

Thank You

--
The Solo System Admin