Check_load

Liz Cardona lcardona at buzz-media.com
Wed Jan 5 19:07:33 CET 2011

Hello,

Ive been using nagios for quite sometime now and would like to enhance the way I do check_load.
According to you documentation, when using the plugin check_load I can use a “-r” option and it will give me the load average based on processes/number of cpus core. I cannot find a documentation explaining how nagios is doing this? I.e how is it checking the number of cpus. I've turned on debugging mode with no succes.
I'm wondering if you can please put me in the correct direction or documentations of how to understand this in depth.

Thank you very much,
Liz Cardona
liz at buzz-media.com
323 459 2833