nrpe CheckEventLog

Tristan Drinkwater tristand at micro-p.com
Wed Feb 16 14:13:17 CET 2011

Thanks for the reply.

I fear the main problem here is the lack of knowledge that's sat in-between my chair and my pc :)

I've edited the ini file on the server to allow both arguments and nasty chars and restarted the service.

If I use the -a switch after -c checkEventLog all I get back is 'CHECK_NRPE: Received 0 bytes from daemon... blah, blah blah...'

To me, that's suggests something isn't right on my windows server end, but what?