Error with scheduling service check

kk ketan.kalgaonkar at db.com
Tue Feb 8 15:44:35 CET 2011

Hi,

month.

I am facing problem with scheduling a service check to run on particular day of
every month.
The problem is that the check is not actually trigerred. I am not aware if this
is a known issue with the version of nagios I am using or
how should I go about to determine the root cause of this problem.

Nagios Version 3.0.6
OS: SunOS 1.5

For e.g. if I tried to schedule a check to run on 9th of every month at 11:00
am, the entry for this setting in the timeperiod section
would be as below (reference:
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/objectdefinitions.html#timeperiod):

day 9			11:00-11:00

The service check is scheduled correctly and I could verify that on the "Service
Detail" web page. However, the service check is never trigerred.
I tried to search the mail list archive but could not find any reference to this
issue. Can someone let me know if this is a know issue with Nagios 3.0.6
or how can I debug it.

Do let me know if you require any other information.

Thanks