Best way to associate host groups with contact groups?

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 20:18:07 CET 2011

 is there any way to associate a contactgroup with a hostgroup? I want to
associate contact group "windows-admins" with hostgroup
"windows-servers" and not manually associate the contact group with each
individual windows host

from the object definition I don't see any obvious way to do this
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/objectdefinitions.html#hostgroup

thanks to sni on #nagios irc, I am planning to add the contact-group
windows-admins to the host and service templates specific to windows.

Are there other ways to do this?

Bryan