Authentication using AD

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 11:47:28 CET 2011

nagiosxi is the commercial version. I am not really sure what additional
parts nagiosxi has that nagios core doesn't. I think it has cacti
pre-integrated plus nice addons. also, there support team is very responsive

I was able to get the AD integration plugin up and running nicely w/
nagiosxi yesterday. Unfortunately, it doesn't support SSL yet :(