Basic Question: Apache needed on client ?

Assaf Flatto nagios at flatto.net
Thu Dec 22 21:16:02 CET 2011

The Web interface to view the "live" status of the monitored networks.

from a functionality wise - nagios will continue to work even with out
the apache server , though i would not advise doing it like that unless
you are very confident in your nagios skills and are sure every
definition you'll add will work as desired at the first go.

Assaf