Custom perl plugin doesn't work

Zach La Celle lacelle at roboticresearch.com
Fri Dec 16 17:34:16 CET 2011

The first step should be to explain why, on the monitoring machine, it
does not detect "blah" as a command, even when it's only an argument to
check_nrpe_1arg.  I should be able to call this command on a remote
machine through check_nrpe without defining it on the host machine,
correct?  The host simply looks at the output line...

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011