Windows.cfg missing

Jon Adcock AdcockJ at leoncountyfl.gov
Mon Dec 12 13:44:18 CET 2011

Once you've installed Nagios, locate the directory that contains the main Nagios configuration file (nagios.cfg).  In that same directory should be a sub-directory named objects.  That's where you'll find (and create) the other config files for Nagios.  For example, the list of Nagios contacts (contacts.cfg).

  You can also use 'find' to search for the cfg files on your Nagios server.

Jon Adcock
Network Systems Administrator
Leon County MIS
301 S. Monroe St.
Tallahassee, FL  32301
Office:  (850) 606-5518
adcockj at leoncountyfl.gov

>>> On 12/12/2011 at 7:22 AM, Assaf Flatto <nagios at flatto.net> wrote:

Have you installed from source or package ?

if the package , try looking for the file in the /etc/nagios3/ directory

If you used source , have you done the make install-configs ( or is may be make install-samples ) ?

Assaf