Deleting old comments

Jim Avery jim at jimavery.me.uk
Fri Aug 19 16:27:20 CEST 2011

Ok, I've written the script and submitted it to Nagios Exchange - it
should appear there in the next few days.  I doubt it's the prettiest
code you've seen as this is probably the first perl script I've
written from scratch but it works pretty well (for me anyway - ymmv).

I haven't yet tried to make it do the 'more than X number per host'
thing.  That's just too clever by half! :-)