Hostgroup

Aravind M D aravind at linuz.in
Thu Aug 11 10:21:31 CEST 2011

Hi All,

  I am experiencing a strange in Nagios.

  I have created two hogroups hostgroup1 and hostgroup2. Same contact_groups
has been added for both the hostgroups.

  But when i am login to the webinterface as one of member of contact_groups
i am able to see only one hostgroup in Hostgroup  summary. But when i am
checking hosts section i am able to see all the hosts.

  How can i debug the issue?

  Rgds,
  Aravind M D