Determine previous service state in notification script

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Mon Aug 1 04:01:59 CEST 2011

>This would make sense, however I still want to make sure we get email notifications when warnings occur.
>
>Unless there's a way we can do this with a services template as well?

Well,
Never done it, but maybe two contacts per tech, one for after hours and one
during hours with different notification options enabled. The email etc can be the
same but the warnings for the new service definition you would use will phase
out after hours for the contact in question by means of the different notification
options and periods associated to each contact.

Ultimately the only the service that would mask Warnings after hours will be the ones
that leverage this config, Storage Checks.

Seems like it should work:)

jlc