R: error in nagiosql install

Marco Borsani m.borsani at it.net
Fri Apr 22 14:59:00 CEST 2011

Hi
I saw that mysql.servers table does not exist, but I don't know how going on
because I don't know what the automatic procedure has to do.

I find this guide:
http://nolabnoparty.com/installare-nagios-nagiosql-su-linux-centos-per-il-mo
nitoraggio-della-rete/

where you can see tha the steps after "Reloading MySQL User Table" are :
- Testing database connection to db_nagiosql_v3
- Writing global settings to database
- Writing database configuration to settings php
- Set Initial NagiosQL Administrator
- Import Nagios sample data

Any idea ?
Thanks