backup email notifcation consolidator

Matthew Nickerson mnickerson at SilCon.com
Wed Apr 13 01:41:42 CEST 2011

Hello,

I'm looking for an add-on, and hoping someone has made it, that can consolidate backup email reports.  We have several clients, running multiple version of backup exec, some with NTbackup, and some with Jungle Disc.  I'd like to get all these email reports consolidated into a single report that shows if a backup ran when it was supposed to run, and if the job was successful.

Alternatively, if Nagios can monitor an inbox and parse the emails for failure messages and generate a warning, that would work too.

Right now the problem is that I get about 60 reports daily, which clutters up the inbox.

Matt