Nagios Install

Cory Clouse cclouse at fecon.com
Wed Apr 6 14:34:53 CEST 2011

I am using debian. When I say custom, I mean when you get the option from the cd installer - custom, automated, or another custom (I cant read it - text cuts off screen). I chose only one profile which is the sensor profile.

There is no nagios directory in /usr/local/

It installs correctly with the automated install.