FW: Nagios - SunOS

Morris, Patrick patrick.morris at hp.com
Thu Sep 23 10:24:09 CEST 2010

  You apparently either do not have a C compiler installed or you aren't
setting your path to point to one that is.  Since it sounds like you
don't know whether one is installed or not, that's not too surprising.

Considering that you're probably going to need to do *much* more
complicated things than find your compiler to get this to build, I'd
highly recommend trying to find someone with some knowledge of compiling
software (such as a consultant) to help you out.  There's just far too
much involved to try to hash out every detail you'll need to know on a
mailing list.