Time period definitions

Mike Neimoyer mike at summersault.com
Wed Sep 22 19:46:38 CEST 2010

On 09/22/2010 01:34 PM, Jim Avery wrote:

> One thing I'd recommend is to be sure you are at a reasonable recent
> version of the Nagios code.  There has been some ropiness in the way
> timeperiods work which is fixed in recent versions.  See:

We're currently running on 3.2.0.  I saw that there were a couple of
updates available, but until I feel more comfortable with the way Nagios
interacts with the plugins, I don't want to muck about with the core
code just yet...

> Cheers, and I hope you enjoy working with Nagios.

Thanks, Jim.  It's been an interesting learning curve, that's for sure! :)

~~Mike