Problem with check_openmanage and Open Manage 6.3

Luca Olivotto lolivotto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 16:26:37 CEST 2010

thank you for your response.
yes, i see the perc 6i controller.
That is the output of the command:

 Controller  PERC 6/i Integrated (Embedded)

Controllers
ID                                            : 0
Status                                        : Non-Critical
Name                                          : PERC 6/i Integrate
Slot ID                                       : Embedded
State                                         : Degraded
Firmware Version                              : 6.0.2-0002
Minimum Required Firmware Version             : 6.2.0-0012
Driver Version                                : 2.14.00.64
Minimum Required Driver Version               : 2.23.00.64
Storport Driver Version                       : 5.2.3790.3959
Minimum Required Storport Driver Version      : 5.2.3790.4173
Number of Connectors                          : 2
Rebuild Rate                                  : 30%
BGI Rate                                      : 30%
Check Consistency Rate                        : 30%
Reconstruct Rate                              : 30%
Alarm State                                   : Not Applicable
Cluster Mode                                  : Not Applicable
SCSI Initiator ID                             : Not Applicable
Cache Memory Size                             : 256 MB
Patrol Read Mode                              : Auto
Patrol Read State                             : Stopped
Patrol Read Rate                              : 30%
Patrol Read Iterations                        : 117
Abort Check Consistency on Error              : Not Applicable
Allow Revertible Hot Spare and Replace Member : Not Applicable
Load Balance                                  : Not Applicable
Auto Replace Member on Predictive Failure     : Not Applicable
Redundant Path view                           : Not Applicable
Persistent Hot Spare                          : Not Applicable
Security Capable                              : Not Applicable
Security Key Present                          : Not Applicable
Spin Down Unconfigured Drives                 : Not Applicable
Spin Down Hot Spares                          : Not Applicable

thanks
Luca