How do you wake up an iPhone user???

Assaf Flatto nagios at flatto.net
Fri Sep 10 11:34:05 CEST 2010

  Have them use a decent phone ??

Sorry couldn't resist ..

But more to the point .. i encountered a similar issue with nagios texts
(alerts) not waking up the receiver of the alert , what we did was
switch from alert in text format to nagios contacting our VOIP server
and initiate a call to the contact defined and use a Text-To-Speech to
generate the "call " .

Most people will wake up when a phone cal comes it , and i suspect that
the iPhone ring tone is loud enough .

--
Never,Ever Cut A Deal With a Dragon

Next year I will be doing the London to Paris bike ride to
raise money for the DogTrust (www.dogtrust.co.uk) .
Please Sponsor me at http://www.justgiving.com/Assaf-Flatto