FW: Nagios - SunOS

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Wed Sep 8 17:33:43 CEST 2010

On 09/08/2010 02:00 PM, Tan Kong Jo-B30930 wrote:

> Here is one of the error:-
>
> # /home/nagios/nagios/libexec/check_load -w 15,10,5 -c 30,25,20 ld.so.1: /home/nagios/nagios/libexec/check_load: fatal: libc.so.1: version `SUNW_1.18' not found (required by file /home/nagios/nagios/libexec/check_load)
> Killed

You can't copy binaries from one system version to another, but you
should be able to recompile the plugin sources on your older systems
and then run the newly created binaries there.

Normally, I use nagios-plugins version 1.3.1 when I need to build
them on really ancient systems, as it's a minimum of hackery to
get it to work, provided one knows how to build without the use of
a Makefile.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.