Having single or double quotes in a custom variable

Jelle Smet nagios at smetj.net
Mon Sep 6 13:57:37 CEST 2010

Hi I have a custom host variable define likes this:

_blah "one two

three four" a b c d

I want to use this custom variable in a command to

execute like this:

define command{

command_name

check_linux_nrpe_all_disks

command_line /bin/echo $_HOSTBLAH$ >

/tmp/fubar.txt

}

In /tmp/fubar.txt I have this line of text without

the quotes:

one two three fou a b c d

How can I keep the quotes? They can

be single or double quotes it doesn't matter.

--
Jelle

Smet
http://www.smetj.net