can't login to centreon

Kyle Bader kyle.bader at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 15:40:50 CEST 2010

Hi Ananth,

> we can login to Nagios web interface using the above credentials!!

Centreon uses the centreon database for authentication, so that makes sense.

> Kindly let us know if there are any workarounds.

Romaine did..

=============
Please launch the following command:
#echo "update contact set contact_passwd =
'2995cb0650c5f107230ed569a8c4d6e5' where contact_alias like
'%centreonadmin%'" | mysql -u DATABASE-USER-NAME -p DATABASE-NAME -h
DATABASE-IP

Replace DATABASE-USER-NAME, DATABASE-NAME, DATABASE-IP with the correct values.

The password for "centreonadmin" user will be "centreon".

This resets the password hash in the centreon database back to the
default, if your unsure of the db user/name/ip then you need to locate
your centreon.conf.php and refresh your memory :)

--

Kyle